Preference – Snowfield – Engineered European Oak
All Engineered Timber Flooring is sold in packs. Packs cannot be broken. See pack coverage ( under Product Specifications below ) to figure out how many packs you need. You need to put the pack number in the quantity field
For example if your room is 5m2, you will need 3 packs. ( 5 divided by 1.805 = 2.7 ) The nearest pack is 3. Always allow 5% for wastage to be safe.
- Finish: Matt
- Size: 1900mm x 190mm x 15/4mm
- Pack Coverage: 1.805m2
- Type: Engineered European Oak
- Warranty: Lifetime Structural 20 years Domestic Wear
- Fine French Oak.
- Engineered 190mm wide board with ultimate stability.
- Easy care and maintenance, allergy free.
- Supper matt finish, timeless look.
- T & G profile can be installed as either direct stick or floated
If you love the look of fine oak flooring then Prestige Oak Flooring is the natural choice. Sharing the unrivalled beauty and character of traditional European Oaks with durability and strength. Prestige Oak Flooring is the preferred choice of leading architects and designers. Stunning extra wide boards with exceptional decorator colours to compliment any interior, and with a scratch resistant finish and lifetime structural board warranty, Prestige Oak Flooring ensures lifetime enjoyment